IT Support Engineer - up to £26,000
A busy technology solutions provider is looking for an IT Support / 1St Line Support Engineer to join them at a busy time for the company.
Working to SLAs the IT Support Engineer will be required to provide efficient support to a range of customers.
The IT Support Engineer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of IT troubleshooting and working with a process for simple and complex problems.
- Experience of supporting IT across a varied user customer base.
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision and utilising initiative.
- Workload prioritisation
- Windows Administration
- Registry manipulation
- Batch Files
- ITIL - Desirable
- Genuine Interest in technology.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone in the early stages of their career who are interested in expanding their skill base and knowledge.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com