IT Support Engineer required a successful, established company located in Fleet, Hampshire.
The IT Support Engineer will report into the IT Manager and will be responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of internal IT systems and infrastructure to support the business as they continue to improve their overall technology stack.
- Deploy, monitor, maintain, develop, upgrade and support all IT and telephony infrastructure to to include servers, PCs, telephone, applications & firewalls
- Report on performance and effectiveness of current systems against established SLAs and security guidelines
- Help desk and technical support duties
- Security patching, firewall administration and log analysis
- Identification and implementation of hardware and software to ensure the business is working with the most up to date technologies
- Active Directory
- Cloud technology knowledge ie Azure or AWS
- 2nd & 3rd line technical support
- ITIL, IOS27000 or other similar frameworks
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking company that invests heavily in its IT systems and infrastructure. This is a varied role offering the chance to work with the latest systems and technologies. If you are seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more details.