IT Support Engineer
A Fareham based Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a IT Support Engineer to join their project team for an urgent 11 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to assist in the bulk migration across to Office 365.
The company offer structured training and great opportunities to develop your skills further.
As a specialist IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Manage customers through the migration process
- Deliver professional and clear communications to both internal and external customers
- Correctly escalate issues within a timely manner
- Be responsible for following the upgrade process to successfully upgrade customers
- Help to drive change and improvement to the upgrade process by identifying and reporting any weaknesses
- Maintain relationships with Technical and Finance to provide accurate reports of customer and user volumes
The IT Support Engineer will have:
- GCSE in Maths and English - Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Experience supporting Office 365 or supported users on a Microsoft Exchange environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Microsoft based solutions
- Experience of following defined processes
- Understanding and experience of managing users in a domain
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Understanding of email routing
It would be beneficial to have:
- Experience of migrations to office 365
- Experience of working in a remote customer service environment
- Knowledge of Cloud Blue Control Panel
- Demonstrable expertise in data analysis
This IT Support Engineer role is paying up to £22,000, plus benefits which include up to 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, Free Parking, Cycle to work Scheme and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.