IT Support Engineer
A Fareham based Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a IT Support Engineer to join their Cloud Services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a business which offers fantastic training and development opportunities.
As a specialist IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact and support customers via phone and email
- Deliver professional and clear communications to both internal and external customers
- Correctly escalate issues within a timely manner
- Take responsibility for issues and see them through to successful resolution
- Contribute to imrpovement and development of services and processes
The IT Support Engineer will have:
- GCSE in Maths and English - Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Experience supporting Office 365 or supported users on a Microsoft Exchange environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Microsoft based solutions
- Experience of following defined processes
- Understanding and experience of managing users in a domain
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Understanding of email routing
This IT Support Engineer role is paying up to £22,000, Plus shift allowance of £2,300, plus benefits which include up to 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, Free Parking, Cycle to work Scheme and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.