IT Support Engineer / IT Administrator
- Windows Server, Network, Security, MS SQL Server
- Southampton, Hampshire
We have an exciting new opportuinty for an IT Administrator to join an award winning ERP consultancy based in Southampton, Hampshire.
As the company IT administrator, you will be working in the team responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems. Additionally you will be responsible for the database suite - MS SQL Server.
You can expect a varied and challenging technical role with great potential for future career progression, training and personal development.
- General IT
- Maintenance of internal network
- Server maintenance and upgrade
- Maintenance and setup of all IT (PC's, laptops, printers etc).
- Active Directory Maintenance
- Security (users accounts).
- Setup and installation of new VM's
- Daily Backups
- MS SQL
- Setup of new SQL installations on customer servers.
- Setup and installation of the Priority application
- DBA responsibilities to assist in troubleshooting SQL issues.
- Upgrade Priority Application
- Installation and refresh of web application for our customer base.
Summary of Skills & Experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on experience of installing and upgrading IT hardware and software
- Good organisational skills to ensure standard daily tasks are carried out.
- Good time management
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange
Hardware / Software Skills
- Windows Server
- Virtual Machines
- Domain Administration
- Exchange Server
- End user support (PC, Laptop, Printing etc.)
- Backup Exec
- Firewall definitions
IF you have the required experience and are open to a new career opportunity please get in touch asap.
Send your CV to Lesley Morgan at Spectrum IT Recruitment, either by hitting Apply or sending your CV directly to LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk