IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer required to join a successful IT Support company in providing IT support across all levels to a growing number of external customers from their head office in Poole.
The role will involve giving 1st and 2nd line IT support to my clients growing customer base through identifying, prioritising, and diagnosing technical issues proceeding to resolutions. This is a varied IT Support Engineer role including desktop support through to core infrastructure (Server 2016, Exchange, VMware/Hyper-V), remote support, telephone, email and potentially in-office support.
The successful IT Support Engineer will ideally have 3+ years’ experience in a similar infrastructure support role. You will be proactive as oppose to reactive, capturing faults before they become an issue, you will possess excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
My client is looking for someone with experience of:
• Windows Server operating systems - 2012 / 2016
• Windows desktop systems - 7 through to 10
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, MS AD and Group Policy
• Exchange / Office 365
• Networking - routers, switches and wireless networks
• Virtualisation in either Hyper-V or VMware ESX Server/VSphere
• N-able product range
• Veeam Backup Solutions
• MS RDS
• Azure / Intune
• Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop/NetScaler
• EMC SAN solutions
• SonicWALL Firewalls
• A strong understanding of storage systems (NAS/SAN)
• Scripting (PowerShell)
• MS 365 PowerApps
• Microsoft Flow
• Apple iOS
• Cisco Networking
• Checkpoint Firewalls
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company in a role which can offer real variety, competitive salary +Bonus, +Pension, +Discount Shopping Scheme, + Free Parking.
Send your CV now!