IT Support Engineer - Waterlooville - Up to £25,000
IT Support Engineer is required to join a growing Managed Services Provider from their office based in Waterlooville.
The role of an IT Support Engineer will be to provide in-depth Infrastructure support to their growing client base. You will be involved in all Server level issues along with any issues which are escalated. You will be working within a Windows environment (Sever 2012/2016, Exchange, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Office 365, Azure). The majority of the role will be done from their head office but you may be expected to travel to client site on occasion.
The correct candidate for the IT Support Engineer role would preferably have some experience working with an IT outsourcing company / IT reseller or have worked within a strong IT Support role.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and Active Directory administration.
- Windows Desktop (ideally Windows 7, 8 and 10), including upgrades and deployments.
- Firewalls - installation and maintenance
- Microsoft Office and ideally, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange Server and Azure
- Windows-based networking and troubleshooting, including an understanding of IP Communications, DHCP and DNS.
As you will be working as part of a team and will be in regular contact with my clients growing customer base then your communications, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities along with some excellent training opportunities.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk