IT Support Engineer is required to join a highly prestigious national company, based from their offices in Winchester.
The role of an IT Support Engineer will involve supporting all network, telephony (hosted VoIP & mobile), hardware, all aspects of G-Suite environment and all related 3rd party applications. You will be expected to give IT support to all end users, support and manage the telephony system through to build and maintaining their MS based laptops and Chromebooks
The deal candidate for the IT Support Engineer role roe will be working in a similar role at the moment and have a good level of commercial experience within 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support. Ideally you will also hold an industry recognised qualification such as MCP's or G-Suite Administrator.
You will have:
- Support roles: 1st, 2nd line and some 3rd line support
- G-Suite experience (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides)
- Network Infrastructure experience
- Wide range of IT 1st & 2nd line support skills outside of desktop / phone support (a strong General Practitioner)
- Experience with ChromeOS and Windows 10
- Open to learning and change
As you will be working in a team environment and dealing with end users on a daily basis your communication skills must be very strong, both written and verbal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who would be able to offer further training and career opportunities to the right individual.