IT Support Manager
A leading, high profile logistics management company are looking for an IT Support Manager to join their team.
The IT Support Manager will be required to install formal and effective processes to achieve great customer service and resolve technical problems.
The responsibilities of the IT Support Manager will include:
- Managing a small team of IT Support professionals.
- Developing and managing the support processes for the team.
- Developing and managing the support team on-call rota.
- Provision of appropriate resources for company projects.
- Implementing and maintaining the companies IT policies.
- Co-ordination with internal teams and third parties.
- Identifying, investigating an introducing new technologies to improve productivity and security.
- Undertake IT Support lead activities in business projects.
The successful IT Support Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- IT Support team management experience.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack (O365, OS, SCCM)
- Experience of Network Management and configuration.
- Knowledge and experience with support best practises.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on multiple issues and prioritise.
- Experience of team and individual mentoring.
- Experience of working through business and technology changes.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com