IT Support Engineer / 1st Line Product Support
We are currently recruiting for x2 IT Support Engineers to work in an exciting and fast moving FinTech services company based in Winchester, Hampshire.
The position offers a great opportunity to work with a talented team and develop your career in IT and product support. You will work with some very well known customers in the finance and retail sectors and build a great awareness of 1st class customer support.
This job requires a keen interest in computer systems, a logical working approach and a feel for detail. An ability to act on your own initiative is essential, as is a willingness to own an issue. Career development via technical, commercial or administrative roles can result from experience within the support team.
- Experience in a 1st line support role;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- An emphasis on customer service;
- Experience working with IT networks and computer systems;
- Broad knowledge of IT systems/infrastructure;
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Knowledge of some or all of the following is desirable:
- Network architecture, TCP/IP, DNS;
- ITIL and ISO27001;
- MS SQL / SQL
To apply, please send your CV and covering info to MattHardy@SpectrumIT.co.uk