IT Support Systems Engineer is required to join a progressive and growing company from their head office based in Andover.
The role of IT Support Systems Engineer is quite unique as you would be the first official IT person in the company. You would help to support over 90 employees and 7 different locations around the local area. The role would involve being responsible for 1st to 3rd line support, initial build and set up of new starts through to being responsible for their ERP / CRM system and the associated reporting elements of it. The role is very hands on and you would also be heavily involved in the various IT projects throughout the full lifecycle.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a varied background within IT and will have to proactive in their approach. You will have:
- Strong experience within Windows desktop systems from 7-10
- Experience within Windows Server 2012R2
- Exchange & Active Directory
- Experience of business process modelling / business process engineering
- End to end project life-cycle and project management experience with ERP experience is desirable
- Experience with system migration is desirable.
- Reporting packages
- CRM systems incl. Intact
- Database management, preferably within SQL
- MS Excel and PowerPoint
As you will be liaising with various different internal teams then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a team and really make the role there own. There will be future opportunities for career growth along with a strong benefits package.