IT Support Team Leader is required to join a progressive and growing managed service provider from their head office in Southampton.
The role of an IT Support Team Leader will involve the day to day management of a small team of IT Support personnel giving IT Support to a growing customer base. The support desk covers 1st to 3rd line issues and you will be responsible for ensuring that agreed SLA's are being adhered to, staff reviews, along with helping with any IT support needs that arise. You will need to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to take ownership of incidents, both internal and external, whilst ensuring issues are being prioritised and resolved effectively. You will also be expected to work across all support levels where required but also get involved in any ongoing IT projects
The correct candidate for the IT Support Team Leader position will be working within a similar position at the moment and come from a strong technical background. You will have:
- Proven track record with troubleshooting.
- Remote and face to face support
- Experience in providing in-depth Infrastructure support.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and implement controlled changes
- Knowledge working within an ITIL framework
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Active Directory
As you will be liaising with internal users, across the full vertical then your communications skills, both written and verbal must be exemplary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career progression opportunities along with some excellent benefits.