IT Support Technician
An organisation with multiple customer sites across the UK is looking for an IT Support Technician to join their business.
Supporting over 500 users and operating as part of the IT Support team the IT Support Technician will have the following responsibilities:
- Work in a team to continually improve the group network and infrastructure.
- Provision of Helpdesk support for all PC users using the company systems.
- Mobile phone support.
- Maintenance of networks, routers, email systems, security systems and documentation.
- PC and Laptop auditing.
- To undertake small to medium sized IT projects.
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops.
- Internal stakeholder communications.
The IT Support Technician will be required to have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Commercial IT Support experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Servers and Desktop operating systems.
- MS Exchange environment experience.
- Good communication skills, comfortable liaising with internal customers from all levels.
- A relevant IT qualification.
- A full UK driving license if required for this role as some UK based travel will be required.
This is a great opportunity for someone with IT Support experience to work in a varied role and build up exposure to a range of technologies.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org