IT Support Technician
Chichester, West Sussex
£22,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
Do you want to work for a growing business with excellent career progression opportunities? Are passionate about IT and possess excellent customer service skills?
My client is a leading software provider based in Chichester, West Sussex, this role is ideal for someone with 2+ years of IT Support experience and who has also worked within an IT service desk environment. The ideal candidate will be capable at 1st and 2nd Line support with excellent customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Provide 1st and 2nd line diagnosis of incidents and service requests and implement solutions.
- Prompt escalation of incidents to 3rd line support
- Assigning, assessing, and resolving a variety of IT issues covering Office 2016, Microsoft LAN's and WAN's, computerised telephone systems and mobile phones
- Working within a fast-paced department
- Microsoft Office applications including Office 2016
- Microsoft LANs and WANs,
- Familiarity with computerised telephone systems (preferably Mitel)
- Microsoft Exchange
- VMWare and Microsoft Configuration Manager
- Willing to work in fast paced department as part of small team
- 2+ years of IT support experience (equivalent knowledge also considered)
If you have the skills required, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280.