IT Systems Administrator
A progressive and market leading technology company are looking for a IT Systems Administrator to join the business and support their daily operations.
The IT Systems Administrator will be given the opportunity to expand their skills portfolio and develop their career.
The responsibilities of the IT Systems Administrator will include:
- Ensure that the IT Systems at all European sites is administered and supported effectively to provide trouble free operations of the users and uptime as per the business agreed SLA
- Conducting daily health check up of infrastructure hosted in local data centre and collocation datacentre
- Manage Active Directory and Email system and support in group policy deployment, computers and recipient management within agreed security parameters
- Perform system backups, data archiving, and disaster recovery activities
- Support end users with email issues, OS installation, Software support and office 365 support
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained across the 24x7 operation
The IT Systems Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing and supporting SME computer systems and networks
- 3-6 years' experience within IT Support environment
- Hands on experience of Windows Server, Cloud Technologies such as Office 365
- Ability to support office 2007 - 2019, MAC users and Virtualisation technology
This is a great opportunity for a IT Systems Administrator to join the business and play a key role in supporting their ongoing growth.
To apply for this IT Systems Administrator role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301