IT Systems Administrator is required to join a progressive and highly ambitious company from their head offices based in central Southampton.
The role of IT Systems Administrator is to work in a small internal IT team where you will be responsible for the availability, efficiency, security and smooth running of the company's systems and infrastructure. You will be working closely with the other members of the IT team to ensure the smooth running of the infrastructure from their head office but also from their various satellite office based throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a similar role at the moment and you will have:
- An IT Educated to degree level / equivalent
- At least MCSA Certification / equivalent
- Minimum of three years' experience
- Extensive experience in system administration, scripting, technical troubleshooting and hardware support and implementation
- Microsoft Server Operating systems (Server 2012 / 2016)
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
- Virtualisation - preferably within VMware
- LAN, WAN, VPN and security
- Any exposure to SharePoint would be beneficial
As you will be liaising with different departments and third-party suppliers then your communication skills, both written and verbal, must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities and training.