IT Systems Analyst/ Systems Administrator - Windows/ Linux
Exciting Cyber Security projects!
£40,000 - £45,000
My client is currently looking for an IT Systems Analyst/ Systems administrator to join their highly motivated global support team based in Basingstoke. The position will be focused on supporting the companies global infrastructure including support for around 400+ end users and the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and skilled Security consultants in the country. They are looking for a candidate with experience as a Systems Administrator/ Systems analysts for a similar size company but, most importantly, someone who is passionate about IT and technology.
The client is a Corporate Cyber Security company who are outstanding what they do. They pride themselves on being on the bleeding edge of technology and yet, still have a very relaxed, employee focussed approach. They have a training budget they actively look to spend; they like to encourage each of their employees to take 20% of their working week for personal development and improvement and they have an open, relaxed environment encouraging each team to speak and learn from one another. They realise the projects they work on are serious and so they like to make the environment fun and relaxed with a nerf gun wall, playstation hide outs and a pool table to name just a few amenities!
- Experience on Windows and Linux Servers
- Support for 400+ End users
- Running Active Directory, Apache, Exchange, MySQL, Postfix and JAMF (along with all the network infrastructure they sit on)
- Predominantly focusing on Infrastructure from servers to network devices to telecommunications
Who they're looking for:
- A clear passion for technology and IT
- Experience of all round IT infrastructure support in a business environment
- Server Operating Systems expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge and, ideally, commercial experience of Linux operating systems
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and MS Exchange experience
- Virtualisation software experience (ideally XenServer)
- Excellent understanding and commercial experience of networking - TCP/IP, VPN, Firewalls and Routing
- Good Communication skills
Added extras - Bonus points if you have …
- SCCM administration and PXE image for kit building
- Automation Scripting - Ansible / Puppet
- Any kind of formal IT training ( CCNA/ MSCE etc)
- Experience of ISO:27001 accreditation
If you are an experienced Systems Administrator/ IT Analyst looking for a position with really exciting projects and a fun working environment in the Basingstoke area, then this role could be for you!
Please contact RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk or click apply now!