IT Systems Engineer (SQL Server, Tableau, BI)
IT Systems Engineer (SQL Server, Tableau, BI) required to join my client, a leader in their field based in Chichester. You will be the primary point of contact in relation to Systems & Database queries across the business. You will be responsible for the maintenance and configuration of their SQL Databases (Approx. 5-10) to ensure the smooth running of the IT Department. You will be backed by IT Support who will focus on the infrastructure and networking side of things. This is a real hybrid role and will encompass a mixture of database development and administration work.
You will also be key in terms of business partnering (across the business globally) project and process planning in relation to major and minor upgrades and documentation of the processes and projects. You will also be pivotal in the support of their warehouse system in relation to problem solving and maintenance.
- MS SQL Server including 2008R2/2012
- BI tools, including data warehouse analysis, SQL Server Analysis and Business Systems Analysis
- Business Designer - developing reporting in key BI systems including Tableau, Crystal Reports and Power BI
- Full stack development - SQL Server database, SQL Server Data Warehouse
- System & Hardware implementation / upgrades
- Stakeholder Management across the business
- Any programming knowledge (C# or VB.Net)
- Wholesale Background
- Access Dimensions
- Access Delta
- Scripting (VBS, Java)
- Data Warehouse Design & Concepts
You will be responsible for schedule monitor fixes, bringing together 3rd party products. Your role will be central to a lot of different departments within the business:-Finance, Operations & Commercial so you need to be able to handle the demand and prioritise accordingly as well as having excellent communication skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.