An industry leading organisation is looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join them in a varied and interesting role.
The IT Systems Engineer will be required to provide support across a range of systems and will involve plenty of work around the organisations vast site.
The successful IT Systems Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of providing a wide range of support across a variety of platforms.
- Experience of working with Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 desktop.
- Good problem solving skills.
- An interest in technology and a passion for staying up to date.
- Strong customer service awareness.
- Awareness of cyber security and GDPR.
- Strong communication skills.
The responsibilities of the IT Systems Engineer will include:
- Working with internal customers, advising on hardware and software solutions.
- Installation, testing and maintenance of components and operation systems.
- Investigating system concerns and hardware failures.
- Making sure that on-line resources have protection.
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of cyber security and GDPR.
To apply for this position, please email tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk