IT Systems Engineer
A successful organisation with widespread national representation are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join them.
The IT Systems Engineer will be required to work on day to day troubleshooting and wider improvement projects across the company.
The successful IT Systems Engineer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience within a IT Support / Systems Support capacity.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Experience with VMware or virtualisation technologies.
- An understanding of Networking (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Scripting skills (Preferably Powershell)
- Knowledge of cloud based systems.
- Excellent organisation skills.
The responsibilities of the IT Systems Engineer will include:
- Taking a proactive approach to ensuring systems and infrastructure availability.
- To monitor and test system and application performance.
- Installing and configuring operating systems, software and hardware components.
- To conduct high level root cause analysis.
- Provision of technical direction to IT support staff when needed.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com