IT Systems Manager
A leading, high profile logistics management company are looking for an IT Systems Manager to join their team as they embark on a period of systems upgrades and change.
The IT Systems Manager will be the companies point of authority for all IT Systems and support.
The IT Systems Manager will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial experience within an IT Systems Management role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies (O365, OS, SCCM).
- Experience with Network configuration and management.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies.
- Experience of firewall configuration management.
- Awareness of database technologies.
- Knowledgeable in IT best practises.
- Experienced of communication with stakeholders.
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical colleagues.
- Experience of mentoring and developing teams and individual's capability.
The responsibilities of the IT Systems Manager will include:
- Management of the maintenance and support of existing technical systems and architecture.
- Ensuring the availability of systems are compliant with expected timelines.
- Making sure the IT Business Continuity plan is in place, working and developed for increased functionality.
- Implement and maintain company IT policies.
- Managing system security.
- Ensuring legal compliance of IT responsible regulations.
- Liaising with corporate IT team.
- Identification, investigation and introduction of new technologies to improve productivity and security.
- Project Manage technical projects.
This position offers the successful Systems Manager the chance to have impact within a successful business and has a competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com