IT Systems Manager- (MRP / ERP Systems)
A prestigious manufacturing organisation are looking for a IT Systems Manager to join them and take the lead on a range of technical systems upgrades.
The successful IT Systems Manager will have previous experience in assessing the suitability of an organisations systems, researching alternatives and where required proposing and implementing new solutions.
The IT Systems Manager will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- A strong and detailed knowledge of MRP, ERP and Finance Systems .
- Ability to rapidly understand the intricacies and processes of an organisation.
- Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology.
- Previous experience of bench-marking existing business systems.
- Experience of researching suitable business system solutions.
- Experience of IT Change Management.
- Experienced in delivering new systems to organisations to include, training and presentations of benefits to business.
- 3rd Party supplier and stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of application and infrastructure technologies.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with internal system users.
This is a great opportunity to join a well known business within their industry, at an exciting time in their development and this role will contribute heavily to their continued success.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org