IT Systems Support Analyst (exposure to new tech available)
An industry leading software solutions provider, are looking for an IT Systems Support Analyst to join them and support the operations of their real-time, high availability systems.
The IT Systems Support Analyst will be required to work on a mixture of 3rd Line BAU systems support and some major improvement projects for the company.
The IT Systems Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of virtualisation technologies - ideally VMware and building virtual environments.
- Experience with Linux / Unix operating systems.
- Experience of working with MS Servers.
- Good knowledge of networking tools and approaches.
- SQL Database knowledge.
The IT Systems Support Analyst will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of technologies including:
Typical responsibilities of the IT Systems Support Analyst will include:
- Resolution of issues progressed from 2nd Line support team.
- Monitoring, configuration and administration of operational systems.
- Define system requirements fit for internal and external customer projects.
- Process and technical documentation.
- Contributions to important wide scale IT improvement projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to increase their technical skill base and would be suitable for someone with good VMware experience looking to move from 2nd to 3rd line support and administration.
To apply for this position , please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org