IT Technical Support Advisor
An established service provider is a looking for an IT Technical Support advisor to join their expanding team.
The IT Technical Support Advisor will be required to provide 1st Line support to a number clients and customers.
This is a great opportunity for candidates passionate about Technology to begin or progress their career with a company who embrace up to date and leading solutions.
The IT Technical Support Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
One of the following qualifications:
- BTEC in IT, CompTIA or Degree in ICT.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Experience of working in an IT Customer Service position.
- Experience or interest in technology and IT troubleshooting.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Microsoft Certification - advantageous
- GCSE in English and Maths.
The main responsibilities of the IT Technical Support Advisor will involve:
- To provide 1st Line Support within an SLA driven environment.
- To deliver an excellent level of customer service.
- The recording of relevant customer data in respect of relevant information.
- Consistently having a high level of communications to customers and colleagues.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org