IT Technical Support Engineer
An established global supplier is seeking an experienced IT Technical Support Engineer to join their internal IT Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Technical Support Engineer to join a company and play a key part in a small multidisciplined team to ensure the maintenance and enhancement of the company's IT Infrastructure.
Our client is actively interviewing and on boarding remotely through this period of time.
This is a varied role and as an IT Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Provide both technical and operational support to the business
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining all of the company's infrastructure and equipment
- Provide End User Support and training
- Assist in ongoing Project work
- Support in the implementation and maintenance of the Global IT policy and any system changes as requested
- Keep updated records of IT hardware/software status and manage software licensing
- Support the procurement of IT and telecoms hardware, software and support services
The successful IT Technical Support Engineer will have:
- Good hardware skill (mainly Dell Laptops/Servers)
- Good networking knowledge TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN
- Strong experience working with MS Office 2013/2016
- Experience working with Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2/2016
- An understanding of Hyper-V & Hyper-V Clusters
It would be beneficial to have:
- Redstore Backup Pro
- PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with SpiceWorks
- Experience with FortiGate Firewalls
- net, MVC5, Visual Studio, SQL
- Cisco Wi-Fi
The successful IT Technical Support Engineer will have proven experience within an IT Support environment.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £42,000, up to 15% bonus, 36 days holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Free Parking and more.
To apply for the IT Technical Support Engineer role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301