IT Voice Infrastructure Manager
An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced IT Voice Infrastructure Manager to join their IT Operations team.
The company are in the process of transforming their Voice Infrastructure, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong IT Voice Infrastructure Manager to join the business and influence this transformation.
This role is a good opportunity to embark on new projects, upgrade current and Voice environments with the latest technology and lead a team through this period of change.
This is a varied role and as an IT Network and Voice Infrastructure Manager you will:
- Leadership of the L2-L4 Voice support teams (line management of direct reports; management of 3rd party providers including escalation management; service reviews with outsourced providers; ensuring operational resilience and effective management of NGN's)
- Leadership of the IVR Team that manage the provisioning, change and decommission of all IVR CallFlows and associated activities such as NGN provisioning and allocation
- Accountable for Planning & Roadmap for Voice Technologies, including ongoing refresh and enhancements of platforms in line with Enterprise Architectural standards
- Accountability for implementation of new features within Voice Technologies, primarily focused on adding incremental value to our Contact Centres and Back Office Voice Users through innovation & enhancements, but also ensuring that the outsourced platform is maintained at the appropriate level
- Respond to project demands across IT for Voice enhancements as part of wider IT change projects
- Definition of scope of new third-party contracts (both operational and project change SoWs)
- Accountable for operational stability of Voice infrastructure area, providing input to RCA with Problem Management, and accountability for remedial action
- Accountability of efficiency / optimisation of Voice infrastructure area and third-party support contracts
- Management of patching & monitoring strategy / policy for Voice Services, working closely with the EUC team as appropriate
- Accountable for all Changes to the Voice Services, utilising the Change forums / CAB
- Act as an escalation point for MIM / L2-4 support, both for internal and external parties
- Primary point of contact for vendors/partners relating to Voice Services, maintaining technical awareness of market developments
The successful IT Voice Infrastructure Manager will have:
- Proven experience in leading a Voice Services function
- Proven experience working within 24/7 IT operational environment
- Proven experience of designing, implementing and operating Voice Services
- A minimum of 3 years experiencing working as a senior technical expert or manager in the following fields:
- Cisco Contact Centre / UCM (including Finesse)
- Call recording (ideally Zoom or equivalent)
- Outbound Dialler ideally Acqueon or equivalent)
- Workforce Management (ideally Teleopti or equivalent)
- Wallboards (Flat Panel) contact centre solutions (ideally RMG)
- PCI payment solutions (ideally Semafone or equivalent)
The successful IT Voice Infrastructure Manager will have proven experience within an enterprise organisation.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £70,000, up to 20% Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the IT Voice Infrastructure Manager role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805