IT and Change Director - Circa £220,000
A high profile and successful organisation are looking to secure a IT and Change Director to play a crucial role in the future of their business.
This role will report directly into the CIO with a pathway into this role in future, as the organisation embrace succession planning.
This role will suit candidates currently operating at a Director level or partner level within a consultancy and looking to move in-house.
The IT and Change Director will sit on the Senior Leadership team and help to drive a strategy for their area. The role with have circa 10 direct reports but over 100 in terms of resources available.
The successful IT and Change Director will also have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience within senior IT Leadership role with knowledge in Design, Change Delivery and Service Delivery.
- Experience working across a vast stakeholder network.
- Strong knowledge of industry good practise in sales/service, schedule/dispatch systems and field force tech.
- Excellent development and execution track record - having delivered large-scale and iterative / Agile programmes.
- Strong understanding of IT trends and how to utilise these in business.
- Knowledge of DevOps, Agile and Waterfall.
- Previous experience of managing onshore and offshore delivery teams.
- Relevant degree level qualified.
Responsibilities for the IT & Change Director will include:
- Defining, mobilising and delivering key technology and change roadmaps.
- Continuous driving of improvements and solutions by exploiting new market and technical opportunities.
- To hold accountability for the delivery of IT Programmes, improvement initiatives and live service.
- To provide leadership and direction to employees, contractors and 3rd Parties in line with strategic priorities.
- To manage key stakeholders from executive level down.
- Ensuring the team has required capacity , capability and competency to deliver the strategy.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com