Implementation Consultant (ERP Software)
£35,000 - £50,000+ benefits, training and progression
Implementation Consultant required to join a leading software house based in Manchester but with various offices across the UK. The role is multi-dimensional and requires a dynamic individual. You will be involved in requirements gathering, business process analysis, functional design, training, go-live & support, project planning and project budget management. You will be required to take full ownership of the entire project lifecycle.
Your role will be a mixture of new project work but also working with existing customers to re-engineer or add value to their existing processes or to implement new modules into their ERP System. You will ideally be in a similar role within ERP so implementation, business analyst, system analyst etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and vibrant business. A range of new clients and new projects will create a range of new opportunities across the business, excellent for career progression opportunities and investment in new technology.
I am looking for people in the Southampton, Warwick and Manchester areas so feel free to apply if you live in a good proximity to any of these locations.
· Software Experience in ERP: Priority, SAP, Sage, Oracle, Infor, Dynamics, Great Plains, Epicor, JDE or JD Edwards, Exact, NetSuite
· Business process analysis, design and re-engineering
· Real world experience of EPR modules (WMS, Production, Sales, Distribution, Finance)
· Day to day project management skills
· Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
· Data Migration
· Ability to present training to individuals or a group
· Building long term customer relationships
· Financial Background would be very useful
· Development and Database Skills (SQL)
Implementation and support of products will be undertaken at client site therefore you must be happy to travel and have a valid driving license.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804 for immediate consideration.
· Keywords: ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, CRM, Software Support, Software Implementation, Implementation Consultant, Priority, SAP, Sage, Oracle, Infor, Dynamics, Great Plains, Epicor, JDE or JD Edwards, Exact, NetSuite, Requirements Gathering