Implementation Consultant/ Project Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Farnborough - Somerset
An exciting opportunity for an Implementation Consultant has come to the market to join a growing organisation located in Farnborough, Hampshire. You will be responsible for overseeing client projects from initial concept through to go-live releases. It is essential that a candidate has experience working in IT project management who has a keen eye for detail and proven experience in writing technical documentation. As an implementation consultant you will be working in a customer facing environment with occasional travel to customer sites which will give you an opportunity to hone in and develop your business analysis skills.
The organisation are a leading SaaS solutions provider working with the very latest LAMP and cutting edge cloud technologies. The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas;
- 2 + years implementation/project management experience.
- Technical documentation - requirements gathering, resource allocation, user specifications etc.
- Technical knowledge of software delivery process.
- Liaising with software development teams.
- Jira experience
- Knowledge of LAMP environment technologies (highly desirable)
- Excellent time management, organisational and customer communication skills.
This exciting opportunity will allow a candidate to play a pivotal role in process innovation of the organisation, please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.
Keywords: Implementation, Consultant, Project Management, Business Analysis, JIRA, SaaS, Software, SCRUM, Agile, Prince 2, Technical Documentation, KPI reporting, Web, Development, Resource Allocation, User Specifications, Farnborough, Hampshire