We are searching for a new team member for our Implementations Team - Digital Products. You will provide digital solution implementation support to our UK customer base with a focus of driving value for our customers and their tenants.
Contact with the customer is varied and there is a mix of remote working and on site time with the customer team. The role requires travel to customer sites which on average is 2-3 days per week (mostly virtual at present due to the current situation). You will need to be professional and courteous, ensuring that customer satisfaction is met and the focus in driving value for the customer is achieved.
You will take full responsibility for the implementation of the solution defined with the scope of each customer project that is assigned to you. Working in a dynamic technical consultancy team, every day brings a challenge in delivering diverse and great digital solutions to our customer base.
Due to there being considerable travel to customer sites a full UK/EC License and access to a vehicle is required to fulfil this role.
- Analysis of business process, preparation of requirements documents, specifications, planning and implementation of solutions.
- Consultancy and training for all modules or products.
- Configure products to best meet customer requirements.
- Ensure that all Incidents within the Support Desk Logging tool are fully documented.
- Provide mentoring for colleagues.
- Design and provide workshop consultancy and training courses including any documentation required.
- Create and update online help documentation for products
- Business Analysis Skills
- Advanced SQL Skills including sophisticated SQL queries
- Consultancy in a software implementation role 3+ years
- .NET Framework principles (memory management, language constructs, etc)
- Problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Consultancy in a software implementation role within the Social Housing sector 3+ years
- C# development 3+ years
- Knowledge of service orientated techniques
- Knowledge of distributed programming
- Pension (5% employer)
- Life Insurance x 4
- 2 x Health Schemes
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and long service days
- Perkbox Employee Engagement Platform
- Enjoy Benefits Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- EAP - Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working environment
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 304