One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant to act as the primary security interface and security subject matter expert
As an Information Security Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring robust security controls are implemented to manage risks. You will also work within a collaborative team advising on security aspects of change to design, build and implement security solutions.
The role of Information Security Consultant;
- Manage a variety of projects ranging from large acquisitions through the launch of new business ventures
- Accountable for the documentation of the security risk assessments
- Managing penetration testing
- Provide expert technical advice on security
- Undertake technology evaluations
- Support deliveries with robust risk assessment
- Identify, engage and manage 3rd party organisations
- Contribute towards the design and operation of compliance monitoring
- Develop and deliver security awareness educational activities
The successful Information Security Consultant will have;
- Previous technology security consultancy experience
- Understanding of information security requirements
- Knowledge of regulations and standards (ISO 27002, Data protection act, RMADS, EU Data protection directive and PCI DSS)
- Experience deploying infrastructure and software solutions
- Experience of using security risk management methodology
- Experience with ITIL or Prince2
- Experience with ISO 27001/2 or ISF
- Knowledge of threat monitoring procedures
The role of Information Security Consultant is paying up to £60,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; Up to 20% bonus, private medical cover, 25 days holiday, car allowance and pension schemes.
To apply for this Information Security Consultant position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294