A new role for an Information Security Consultant has become available that will see you overseeing a business's security procedures and implementing & developing compliance monitoring programs within their Information Security & Compliance Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Professional that's searching for a unique challenge. You'll have the opportunity to work in a team that's implementing and improving a wide range of security procedures in a rapidly expanding organisation based in Basingstoke.
The role of Information Security Consultant;
- Ensure security and compliance accreditation's are achieved and maintained
- Develop and implement compliance control monitoring programs
- Implement and maintain compliance issue management
- Collaborate with a wide range of departments across the business improve overall information security procedures
- Deliver compliance and security training
The successful Information Security Consultant will have the following;
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts
- Strong knowledge of PCI-DSS
- Experience in performing risk and business impact assessments
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong understanding of GDPR
The role Information Security Consultant is paying up to £45,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including; Annual bonus, 25 day's holiday, annual training allowance and long-term service awards.
To apply for the role of Information Security Consultant, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294