Information Security Architect / Specialist
£65,000 - £75,000 + benefits
An exciting new role with a leading company based on the South Coast.
We are seeking 2 Information Security / Cyber Security Architects to work in this fast paced, award winning organisation to lead and support the architecture function in developing a cyber-security strategy. You will act as the Information Security Technical Expert taking responsibility for leading, guiding and delivering architectural design for Cyber Security along with agreeing Cyber Security Strategies. You will come from a strong technical background within the Information Security / Cyber Security Space although training will be provided so my client could look at candidates with the following backgrounds:-
- Cyber Architects
- Security Specialists willing to learn the architecture side of things
- Strong Infrastructure / Network Architects who have an interest in Cyber Security
You will have the following skills:-
- Strong technical expertise in the Information / Cyber Security Space
- Experience of:- Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Network Security, Threat & Intrusion Detection
- Enterprise or datacentre LAN & WAN experience
- Facilitate the integration of Security Gateways
Nice to have:-
- Technical Cyber Security Certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, Ethical Hacking, SABSA, CISM)
- Cisco Network Qualifications - CCNP/CCIE or equivalent
You will be rewarded with:- Excellent Company Culture, Work / Life Balance, Competitive Salary, Bonus, BUPA, Dental Cover, 26 days leave, Excellent Pension, Free Parking and Restaurant and Gym on site.
If you are interested and up for the challenge send your CV to email@example.com.