Senior IT Security Engineer - Information Security / Compliance - London
Progression, Fast growth business, ISO27001, IT Operations
An experienced Information Security Engineer / Manager is required to join an established IT team to provide efficient support and advice on Information Security and Compliance. The key focus is to ensure the company is protected from Cyber and Information security risks by utilising their internal security management system.
The role will act as the main point of contract for Information Security, proactively working with internal customers ensuring a professional service with the highest possible standards on Information Security. In addition; managing other Security staff, resolving complex cases, managing supporting internal customers and ensuring compliance with ISO20071.
The role offers flexible working, great benefits and modern offices. There is also excellent scope for progression and a genuine opportunity to make the role your own.
Skills and experience:
- Recent experience in an Information Security role
- Strong knowledge of ISO20071
- Good working knowledge of IT Security best practice
- Excellent knowledge of proactive risk management and assessment
- Experience of working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- The ability to report into senior stakeholders / board members
- Data Security knowledge
- Able to offer advice to senior management on Compliance
- CISM, CISSP certifications (or currently studying)
The company offer a great benefits package including a bonus and have modern offices in central London. The salary is circa £65,000-£80,000 based on experience.
To be considered please apply to this advert or contact me via our Website / LinkedIn, Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All candidates must be UK based and eligible to work in the UK