Information Security Officer
An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for an Information Security Officer to join their team.
The Information Security Officer will have the responsibility to implement and improve a wide range of security procedures in a rapidly expanding organisation, with European coverage.
Additional responsibilities of the Information Security Officer will include:
- Ensure security and compliance accreditation's are achieved and maintained.
- Identification of compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the whole compliance control portfolio.
- Develop and implement compliance control monitoring programs
- Implement and maintain compliance issue management tracking.
- Collaborate with a wide range of departments across the business improve overall information security procedures
- Co-ordination of audit related tasks, including department audit readiness.
- Provision of technological advice and awareness of compliance to non IT leadership team.
- Delivery of a compliance training and awareness programme.
- Monitoring of the SIEM solution and responsibility of responding to all security alerts.
The successful Information Security Officer will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working on PCI DSS internal and external audits - essential
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts
- Experience in performing risk and business impact assessments
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience developing security architecture
- Strong understanding of GDPR
- Experience of developing and documenting security architecture and plans.
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification.
- Solid experience with ISO 27001.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org