Infrastructure & Devops Engineer - AWS, Cloud
Fareham, Hampshire with 2/3 days remote working - Competitive Salary & 15% bonus
A great new opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join one of the UK's leading management consultancies who have mastered the art of saving companies millions of £ through automated and digitised vendor solutions.
With 400 staff globally, the buzz of a fast-growing tech specialist and a newly established AWS cloud infrastructure, this is a great company to work for and ply your expertise in Infrastructure Engineering and Support
The technology team are based in Fareham, near Southampton and Portsmouth, and they are awesome. A quietly confident team of engineers working with modern AWS technology delivering a range of projects to enable the rapid delivery and deployment of software, web and mobile solutions to the internal business stakeholders.
If you are open to new opportunities and like a stable, steady environment with exposure new and emerging technology this is the place!
Required skills and technologies
- At least 3 years' relevant experience within a hands-on technical role
- Experienced at managing AWS public cloud infrastructure (e.g. EC2, RDS, VPC, S3, IAM and Cloudwatch)
- Terraform skills - 6+ months
- CI/CD tooling (Gitlab preferred) - 6+ months
- Experience with Git distributed version control tools (e.g. Gitlab/Bitbucket/Github)
- Strong Linux administration skills (CentOS & Ubuntu), including Apache web server and nginx proxying
Desirable skills and technologies
- Experience of Docker and AWS Kubernetes-based solutions
- Management of PostgreSQL and MS SQL databases
- Tableau server administration
- Azure public cloud server administration
- A working understanding of code and script (e.g. PHP, Python)
- Familiar with Atlassian productivity tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence)
- An understanding of Agile methodologies, including SCRUM
This opportunity is being managed by Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment.
If you have a CV please hit apply to upload and send it. If not, don't worry. Contact Paul through LinkedIN or our company website to discuss the opportunity further