We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to deploy, maintain and support hosted Linux and Windows servers within an Azure environment.
My client is a genuine market leader in developing a wide range of business management software applications and have been in business for over 30 years. They are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to immediately take a pivotal role when it comes to providing technical expertise with cloud hosted services In return, this role is paying up to £45,000 DOE plus a wide range of benefits.
The responsibilities for the Infrastructure Engineer include:
- Deploy, maintain and support hosted servers
- Configure IT infrastructure
- Provide incident resolution
- Troubleshoot hosted platform incidents
- Take ownership of incoming customer support requests
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have the following experience:
- Linux and Windows server build and administration
- Building and managing servers using Azure or AWS
- Day to day maintenance of data centres
If this sounds like the right role for you, please feel free to apply, forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 0238 0765 294