Infrastructure Engineer - Project based - £45-55k
Cloud, AWS, Linux, DevOps, CI/CD, Agile
Hampshire; Fareham, Cosham area
An exciting opportunity for an experience Infrastructure Engineer / Cloud Engineer to assist in a large Cloud migration for a leading Software business in Hampshire. The business offers a range of Cloud based Applications to high profile external customers and this role would be heavily involved in full migration of their infrastructure, working with internal teams and relevant 3rd parties.
The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment. The company offer a competitive salary up to £55,000 + benefits and home working options, and a progressive environment offering internal support and training.
- Support a business-critical infrastructure Cloud migration to public cloud set-up
- Operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks
- Perform on going and support of the infrastructure, improving performance and reliability
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Monitor Application services and servers
- Support the business in line with onboarding and induction of new users.
- Follow ISO 27001 standards
- Experience of managing and/or migrating to a modern Cloud platform; AWS and Azure
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Experience working with Postgres databases
- Scripting skills, Python, Bash, Ruby, or similar
- An understanding of Agile, SCRUM
- Commercial DevOps experience
- Experience of Docker / Kubernetes
- Application and Infrastructure Security
- MS SQL or NoSQL
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying much be eligible to work in the UK.