Cloud Infrastructure Lead / Cloud Architect
IaaS, PaaS, Cloud, Azure
We are seeking a talented Cloud Infrastructure Lead to take an influential role in a market leading and well known digital ecommerce company in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity to have a major impact on the technical evolution of an established and profitable company with specific focus on Cloud/Azure performance.
This role works across the environments team who are responsible for ensuring IT delivery teams have suitable environments throughout the delivery lifecycle. An important part of the role is to provide technical advice on Cloud/Azure services and implement industry best practices by positively researching change within the IT industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud services
- Strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Systems support and maintaining IAAS
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an enterprise Network
- Extensive experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining various RDBMS systems, Including Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience of championing new technology that helps to drive positive change
- Experience of supporting and maintaining an e-commerce platform is highly desirable
- Cloud Architecture experience is desirable
- Microsoft Azure certification is desirable
This is a great time to join the business during a period of rapid growth and technology transformation. If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, please get in touch asap.
Please apply to this advert or contact us via our website
Location: Portsmouth, Fareham area
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 + benefits and great career prospects