A Software solutions company are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Manager to join their IT Department.
This role is a good opportunity for an experience Infrastructure Manager to join the business and help in the delivery of the IT strategy.
This is a varied role and as a Infrastructure Manager you will:
- Maintain business as usual services
- Management of internal helpdesk function
- Responsible for all IT Infrastructure provision to the business
- Maintain an IT Asset register for both physical assets and licences, ensuring all IT Infrastructure assets are suitably controlled and licensed
- Follow and support the compliance activities associated with IT Infrastructure, particularly maintaining ISO27001 accreditation
- Create an Infrastructure Management program to ensure systems stay up to date at all times, ensuring there is capacity, capability and security to support business activities
- Manage day to day relationships and project delivery with infrastructure support suppliers, monitor their performance and assist with vendor management and selection
- Manage the infrastructure team, including line management, recruitment and mentoring
- Manage the infrastructure function within assigned budget, manage financial administration related to the infrastructure team
- Create and maintain a DR policy to safeguard business systems to agreed recovery targets
- Ensure IT Infrastructure in managed and maintained to ensure high levels of information security and data protection
The successful Infrastructure Manager will have:
- Experience managing and supporting a wide variety of IT Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting networking, including routed services and associated services
- Troubleshooting general technical issues
- Experience managing & supporting Microsoft orientated systems (O365, Windows Server, SQL Server, VMWare, Azure)
The successful Infrastructure Manager will have proven experience within an Infrastructure environment.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £50,000, up to 12% Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the Infrastructure Manager role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301