A leading charity based in Poole has a requirement for a Infrastructure Solution Designer to be responsible for business engagement, translating business requirements into technical solution designs, and providing technical ownership of solutions from the design phase through to Production.
You'll create technology roadmaps that support the IT Strategy and ensure technology solutions on which are fit for purpose, resilient, highly available, secure, and scalable. The role includes architecture governance, co-ordination and translation of business requirements, design, planning, configuration, optimisation and enhancement of the technology and system platforms.
We are looking for someone with knowledge across at least 5 of the following:
- Windows infrastructure and respective operating systems
- Networking and connectivity (TCP/IP,DNS, VPNs, reverse proxies, routing)
- Enterprise Security (firewall configuration, IDS/IPS, encryption)
- Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V)
- Microsoft SQL database and/or Oracle database technologies
- Knowledge and Experience of Cloud platforms, features and capabilities including providers such as Azure and AWS.
- Office 365 application, concepts and architecture including: Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Identity Management and SharePoint Online
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing infrastructure solutions that balance requirements for performance, scalability, security, user experience, resilience and cost, while being a great communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to persuade and influence at all levels.
The salary for this Infrastructure Solution Designer is paying up to £42,000 with outstanding benefits including 26 day holiday, excellent pension, health plan and more.
To apply please forward your CV to SamBridge@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Sam on 02380 765 292