Infrastructure & Systems Engineer
Infrastructure & Systems Engineer required by a small managed services provider based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. The company deliver managed networking, compute, and storage solutions to a wide range of both Enterprise and Online clients.
Due to growth, the company are looking to higher an Infrastructure & Systems Engineer to join their existing small team. The successful person would take a leading role in the deployment, management and troubleshooting of both inhouse and client infrastructure.
The company are happy to consider people at different levels, hence the wide range of salary on offer.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain new platforms both internally and on behalf of clients.
- Ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability.
- React to system failures and troubleshoot issues through to resolution.
- Participate in the design of new platforms and general direction of infrastructure.
- Systems Administration - Windows or Linux
- Understanding of Scripting languages
- Web services e.g., HTTP, DNS, SMTP.
- Networking - TCP/IP, Switching/Routing
- Knowledge of Storage - RAID
The position would be based remotely currently, although the expectation post Covid would be for this role to be based in the office in Marlow. Therefore, candidates need to be within commutable distance of Marlow. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.