Infrastructure Lead - Infrastructure Security
CCNA, CCIE, Cisco, Networks, Strategy, Design, ITIL
Berkshire: Reading, Bracknell, Slough
A strategic Infrastructure Security Lead position for a global business, a hands-off role best suited to experienced Infrastructure or Network professionals with recent Security knowledge.
An experienced Infrastructure Security Lead / Network Security Lead is required to provide efficient support and advice on all Infrastructure Security internally for a successful global business. The role is hands-off and will act as the SME on all strategic Infrastructure solution design, implementing suitable solutions that comply with all relevant legislation and follows security best practices.
In addition, the role will work closely with third party suppliers ensuring the highest possible IT/Infrastructure standards, researching new technologies, presenting suitable solutions to senior management and supporting the overall delivery of Infrastructure services globally.
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years+ experience in an IT, Infrastructure or Network, Security focussed role
- Has worked in a strategic or leadership capacity within Infrastructure/Networks
- The ability to lead, mentor and motivate small teams
- Good working knowledge of IT Security best practice and standards including relevant certifications; CCNP, CCIE, CISSP or similar.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Principles
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of the full IT Software Development lifecycle
- A strong commercial understanding of Infrastructure / Network security
- An excellent breath of Network and Infrastructure knowledge
- Cloud product knowledge; Azure, AWS
- CCNP as a minimum, other relevant Cisco certifications are preferred.
- ITIL certified, or commercial ITIL environment experience
The role offers a competitive salary up to £65,000 + great benefits, flexible working and modern offices. There is also excellent scope for progression in the long-term
To be considered please apply to this advert or contact me via our Website / LinkedIn, Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All candidates must be UK based / elidable to work in the UK