Interim Senior Project Manager required by a successful manufacturing company located in Bournemouth for an initial period of 6 months. The company is looking to overhaul their internal ERP and IT systems and require an experienced Senior Project Manager to help them achieve this.
The company currently utilises SAP Business One and Microsoft Dynamics in different parts of the business. Their plan is to migrate their business systems to the cloud - specifically SharePoint.
The Senior Project Manager will be tasked with;
- Analysing existing systems and processes and how these affect the business
- Managing a transformation project from inception to delivery
- Identifying and implementing software systems or tools to improve efficiency
- Liaising with stakeholders in various areas of the business
- Identifying and arranging an effective solution for supporting for their cloud based systems long term - be that via an external company or hiring direct employee/s
- SAP Business One
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies specfically SharePoint
- Experiencing managing cloud based software and/or ERP projects
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record managing transformation projects involving cloud technology and ERP systems
- Software implementation
- Third party supplier management
Any experience of Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you are seeking a role of this nature please get in touch for more details.