An international retail company requires an International e-Commerce Manager to be based in their head office located in the Portsmouth area.
The e-Commerce Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the online offering in overseas markets primarily the US alongside other countries.
The International e-Commerce Manger role
- Develop an innovative growth plan
- Develop and implement an ecommerce strategy for the overseas markets growing
- Regular reporting and KPI performance monitoring
- Manage content production and SEO improvements to increase our natural search traffic.
- Develop international online marketing strategy to include PPC, Affiliate, SEO, Display, Email and Retargeting strategy.
- Oversee day to day running of the international websites as well as implementing strategic projects.
- Conduct A/B testing and experimentation.
- Work with the Digital Analyst to optimise the customer journey through constant review of product classification and site ordering.
- Work with the e-Commerce Programme Manager to define the requirements for all new international websites.
- Use multiple content management systems to update and upload content to the site.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure all email communications are supported on site.
- Work on Ecommerce projects with the Ecommerce Project Team and wider department to deliver new platforms, sites and technology.
- Manage relevant budgets to deliver best ROI
The successful International e-commerce Manager will have proven experience in a similar ecommerce role as well as the following skills;
- Experience in the implementation of online initiatives for international markets.
- Proven track record in launching, managing and growing e-commerce sites.
- Understanding of and experience of managing online marketing channels.
- Outstanding analytical skills, including a track record in increasing conversion rate.
- Experience of online merchandising across different categories.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems and web analytics, and reporting on trading performance.
The role of International e-Commerce manager is paying up to £55,000 with excellent benefits including 25days holiday, Bonus, Subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare vouchers, free parking, pension, dental and more.
To apply for this E-Commerce Manager role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805