A vibrant and dynamic company who develop leading solutions for large organisations across the globe are recruiting for a Java Developer to join their team.
This Java Developer role will see you working across 3 areas; API Development, UI development and quality assurance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team where you'll be encouraged to contribute towards the products that are helping to drive the business forward.
The role of Java Developer;
- Design technical solutions to functional requirements that scale massive and complex data sets
- Translate functional requirements and technical designs into API code
- Writing unit tests
- Writing technical documentation
The successful Java Developer will have the following;
- Commercial java development experience
- Development experience of API's and RESTful API's
- Experience working with databases (Both SQL and No-SQL)
The role of Java Developer is paying a salary circa £40,000 and comes with a range of benefits including; Private health care and 25 days' holiday.
To apply for the role of Java Developer, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.