A niche technology organisation leading in a global market are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their team.
The Java Developer will join a passionate and dedicated development team and will be required to work on a range of different projects for their clients.
The successful Java Developer will possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant background in Java Development.
- Experienced in Object Orientated Design. (Essential)
- Excellent understand of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Service Orientated Architecture, JSON and XML.
- Experience of using Ant, Maven and continuous integration techniques.
- Knowledge of configuration management.
- Exposure to web server configuration and set up - Desirable.
- Development experience for the medical industry with DICOM being very advantageous.
- Software Engineering, Mathematical or Scientific based degree.
The responsibilities of the Java Developer will include:
- Responsible for the Design, code, document and unit test of software in adherence with company procedures and policies.
- Estimation of tasks and delivery as agreed with the Project Manager.
- Reviewing designs and code of other Software Developers.
- To have project management responsibility for small releases or enhancements.
The salary on offer for this position is between £30,000 - £40,000. This an excellent opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join a successful and driven team who operate in an informal and flexible working environment.