A Specialist Software house based in Newbury who have a genuinely unique and progressive working environment, are searching for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their exciting, fun and dynamic team.
This Java Developer role will see you developing critical applications that are at the forefront of their business. You'll also be regularly liaising with product management to develop more integrated solutions and propose improvements.
The role of Java Developer;
- Develop application functionalities
- Work closely with architect teams to propose improvements
- Develop back end services across the product portfolio
- Build out back-end API's and services
- Optimise web applications, services and algorithms
The successful Java Developer will have;
- Commercial software development experience
- Experience with full-stack development
- Worked within an Agile environment
- Java 7 & 8
- Maven, Jenkins and Gradle
The role of Java Developer is paying up to £70,000 and comes with a range of benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include: Bonus scheme, private medical insurance, flexible and remote working opportunities and an education/training budget.
To apply for this Full Stack Java Developer Role, please forward your CV to; tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on; 02380 765 294