An established and market leading organisation is looking for a creative Java Developer to join their team.
The successful Java Developer will be required to develop a range of web applications and will be comfortable working with a range of technologies and frameworks.
The Java Developer will be required to work in a small collaborative team on a products used across the globe by a range of customers.
The successful Java Developer will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial Java Development experience.
- Strong understanding of computer science principles.
- Good knowledge of OOP, software architecture, design best practices and patterns.
- Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with Tomcat, Maven and Guava.
- Strong database skills - preferably in MySQL.
- Good source control knowledge.
- Understanding of Linux administration.
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload.
This position will suit a Java Developer who is passionate about improving products and taking the initiative to do so. It will be best suited to someone with an outgoing personality, who enjoys embracing up to date technology.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294