Java Developer required to join a growing and well respected bespoke development company from their head office in central Bournemouth.
The role of Java Developer will involve working across the full development lifecycle on a number of projects for their growing client base. It will involve working on web based projects through to bespoke applications and mobile based applications. You will be working within an Agile / Scrum environment and be working in a team.
The responsibilities include:
- Developing new application features
- R&D, research new and innovative technologies
- Liaising with our QA manager and application testers
- Investigation and diagnosing operational issues.
The correct java developer will have some strong commercial experience and have worked throughout the full lifecycle.
You will have experience within:
- Java Spring Boot / Hibernate
- Good knowledge of SCRUM Agile Software Development
- Restful Web Services
- Tomcat / Apache
- MVC and design patterns
- BDD / Test driven development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and very progressive company who will be offer further training and career opportunities to the right individual.